BLUE BLOTCHES and weird shapes on the screen when arranging things

CWM030 at gmx.us CWM030 at gmx.us
Thu Jan 1 19:35:15 UTC 2015

Hi I have a Dell Optiplex 755 running ubuntu gnome.

when I move stuff around  or just opening a menu I get these multicolored
boxes all over the screen in blotches and once I move something around on
the screen again I am fine.  To explain it its like it was trying to do the
cube thing right out of the  box. or something. And I switched down to
classic gnome 3 and it still does it at times.

I am using Ubuntu Gnome 14.04 LTS.

Thanks,
Christopher