High CPU usage with nautilus and sometimes gnome-shell

Usama Akkad uahello at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 03:56:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

This is my first message to this mailing list. I hope to helpful

I'm using ubuntu-gnome updated to the latest version, I'm having problem
that prevent me from using nautilus. When ever I open any nautilus
window that have anything with thumbnail it will increase my computer
fan speed directly with CPU usage hitting between 10-50%.

Another problem that I have is that sometimes gnome-shell reach 90% CPU
usage and I should kill it then run it in order to things to work
normally again.
My graphic card worked perfectly on on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with gnome-shell
from gnome ppa

Ubuntu Gnome:    15.04
Gnome Version: GNOME Shell 3.14.4

Could someone suggest a fix for these two issues as I've searched a lot
but couldn't get an answer.

Thank you,
Usama Akkad