Fwd: Help needed to test 14.04.3

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Fri Aug 7 07:32:30 UTC 2015

Any of those problems are present with Ubuntu-Gnome 14.04.1 (except
virtual screen) when using in a QemuVM:

- ISO boot manager can be used without any issue.

- «Try Ubuntu gnome» works as expected.

- A simple installation works as expected.

- Ubiquity windows run complete.

- But vertical scroll for virtual resolution is in effect.

I still not tried to install vivid enablement packages there.

El 06/08/15 a les 13:23, Narcis Garcia ha escrit: