Newer Gnome on older laptops?

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Tue Aug 4 13:05:15 UTC 2015

With the hardware specifications you described, I feel strange that
Gnome from Ubuntu LTS works slow.

- Are you sure to have enough optimized graphics?

- What FPS rate average gives you "glxgears -info" ?

- Can you dump here the list of haviest running processes?
sudo ps -A -o user,pcpu,pmem,comm,args | sort -k 2 -r | head -n 10

El 04/08/15 a les 14:57, Patrik Bubák ha escrit: