Ubuntu GNOME new logo concept (preview)

Patrik Bubák bubapa at privacyrequired.com
Wed Apr 29 09:58:44 UTC 2015

What or how Ubuntu MATE did it cannot even remotely be compared to
Ubuntu GNOME, as the original MATE concept and their logo is one
triangle, that was duplicated two times and put in a roundel. Anybody
could've come up with that idea and in that case it makes perfect sense.

With GNOME it's an entirely different matter. The GNOME foot or any of
its parts cannot be changed in any way due to licensing. You cannot
reproduce the same process as with Ubuntu MATE with the GNOME foot.
Anything else would just be too abstract and not even remotely related.

The current design will be more polished for better understanding of the
relations and natural design decisions behind it.

Stay tuned.

V Streda, 29. apríl 2015 o 00:11 +0100, lists at boywithwings.co.uk
napísal(a):

--