Ubuntu GNOME new logo concept (preview)

Tim darkxst at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 29 08:43:52 UTC 2015

On 29/04/15 18:35, Alfredo Hernández wrote:

> Yeah, that's a serious problem. We can't use a logo that can only be used in a very specific way, and even if we did, we cannot guarantee that
> external people are going to use it properly. But yes, you are technically right.

I was more responding to what seemed to me, implying the current logo was breaking trademarks. And likely we will again need GNOME approval,
when changing the roundel.

> BTW, what do you think about Patrik's concept?

I like the concept of somehow linking together the U and G, however that was not entirely obvious to me, so wonder if it can't be improved somehow.

Tim