Ubuntu GNOME new logo concept (preview)

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 00:25:38 UTC 2015

We've talked a lot about this and the GNOME foot is so specific that is
becomes almost impossible to create something that reminds the shape whilst
being unique; the GNOME foot is not abstract as other DE logos are and we
have to deal with that.

I personally think that the concept Patrik has created is gorgeous and can
definitely tell our story. We are what Ubuntu might have become if Unity
hadn't been created, we are Ubuntu, but with GNOME. The G shape formed from
Us is very, very clever and hard to beat.

Cheers,
Alfredo