Did an upgrade to 15.04 from 14.10: Reporting bugs

David González david at thehumble.ninja
Tue Apr 28 01:47:58 UTC 2015

I haven't used gnome3-staging to the fullest. Are the packages in that PPA vanilla or are they patched? Was wondering since Felipe mentioned doing a ppa-purge from 3.16 packages then upgrading to 3.14 packages some configuration files didn't gracefully "downgrade".

Pure conjecture on my part though. :[