Did an upgrade to 15.04 from 14.10: Reporting bugs

Felipe de Andrade Neves Lavratti felipelav at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:19:04 UTC 2015

Hi friends!

I did an upgrade with `do-release-upgrade`, from 14.10 to 15.04.

I was using the gnome3-staging ppa, which I disabled using `ppa-purge` and
updatind/upgradeing/dist-upgrading before upgrading the release.

After upgrading and installing all the available updates from apt-get, I
got a few problems:

1- gnome3 launch is very slow under the gnome splash screen
2- gnome-terminal launching shortcut doesn't work anymore
3- my keyboard shortcut to enable and disable touchpad doesn't work

Hardware: It is a laptop Dell Vostro 5470

Where can I get logs from to check better what's going on?

Att.

--
​​

Skype: felipeanl