Ubuntu GNOME 15.04 and suspend/resume

Ben Bacarisse ben.lists at bsb.me.uk
Sun Apr 26 12:26:28 UTC 2015

It's nice to see 15.04 is out but the release notes report a bug[1] that
would be show-stopper for me:

  "Will not resume from suspend (1447331)."

I can't work out if this just happens to be a problem with one person's
machine or if it is likely to be very widely seen.  The bug itself is
not marked as affecting more than 1 person so maybe it's very specific
to some set-up.

So two questions: have you experienced this problem or (better) have you
upgraded and not seen it?  Secondly, how easy is it (if it is even
possible) to roll back to 14.10 if I give it a go and get hit by this
bug?

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1447331
--
Ben.