Typo in the blog

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Sat Apr 25 22:11:33 UTC 2015

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 10:32 PM, Iban Eguia <iem10393 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi and thank you for your email :)

> Not sure who is in charge, but in the blog post talking about the release
> of Ubuntu GNOME 15.04 there is a typo in the section *Release Notes*.
>
> It says:
> Please read the *Release Notes* before Downloading Ubuntu GNOME 14.10:
>
> Where it should be:
> Please read the *Release Notes* before Downloading Ubuntu GNOME 15.04:
>
> Link to the blog post -
> http://ubuntugnome.org/ubuntu-gnome-15-04-is-released/

I am the one to be blamed for this.
Thank you so much for your email. I just fixed it :)

It happens when you update so many Wiki pages at the same time. Your eyes
sometimes see something different than what your brain sees. It happens to
everyone but that is not an excuses :D
However, I was sure whenever I do a mistake, someone else will notice.
After all, that is why we are a community ;)

> Thank you in any case for your great effort to create Ubuntu GNOME 15.04.
> Great work!

Thank you for choosing and using Ubuntu GNOME and I'm glad you like it :)

If you have free time, why not join us?!
The best help and support always come from someone who is in love with the
system he/she is using!

> Best regards,
>
> Razican

Thank you once more for the email and enjoy 15.04 :)

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
http://torios.org - http://amjjawad.net

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME>