Community Council Catchup with Ubuntu Gnome

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Fri Apr 24 10:45:44 UTC 2015

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 7:03 PM, Elfy <ub.untu at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Hello all,

Hello Elfy and everyone else :)

> The Community Council is scheduling meetings over the next cycle with the
> various teams, councils and boards in the Ubuntu community. [1]
>
> The  meeting with Ubuntu Gnome  is scheduled for 2nd July   @ 17:00UTC.
>
> We will endeavour to remind you closer to that date.
>
> We understand that timezones make it hard for Tim or Ali to be with us
> then, perhaps there is someone else within the team who could join us?

Sadly, that is 3:00AM our time (myself and Tim) and chances are 0% to
attend because as much as I know myself, I know Tim does not stay up late
no matter what. I used to do that before coming over here but when I came,
my life has changed and my body will collapse if I'd stay until that time :(

I understand that's your only available time, just like the previous cycle.

Hopefully someone else will attend :)

> For more information, please see our Agenda[2] page on the wiki.
>

> regards
>
> Elfy
>
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncilAgenda#Team_catch-up
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncilAgenda