[Ubuntugnome-qa] *URGENT* Testing Vivid (15.04) Final

Erick Brunzell lbsolost at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 06:45:18 UTC 2015

On 04/22/2015 12:45 AM, Ali/amjjawad wrote:
> Hi,
>

> On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Ali/amjjawad <amjjawad at gnome.org
> <mailto:amjjawad at gnome.org>> wrote:
>
>     Dear all,
>
>     In case you forgot, we are 2-3 days away from releasing Ubuntu
>     GNOME 15.04 and at the moment, we MUST test:
>
>     http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/338/builds
>
>     For more information about testing:
>     https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing
>
>     Please, treat this email with top urgent priority, please :)
>
>     Thank you!
>

> Testing i386
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/338/builds/92385/testcases
>
> Kindly see the attached screenshot.
>
> Anyone else having the same thing?
> The Live Session (Try without installation) failed to show up.
>
> Before logging a bug, I thought I'd check first?!

Just tested OK on this bare metal:

Intel Atom CPU  230 @ 1.60GHz
Intel 82945G/GZ Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 02)
Intel N10/ICH 7 Family High Definition Audio Controller (rev 01)
Realtek RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller (rev 02)
2GB DDR2 RAM

So maybe it's just a VM thing?

Lance