Nautilus "open in terminal" not working correctly, how to fix?

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 21:10:48 UTC 2015

Vanilla Nautilus does indeed have the Open in Terminal feature since 3.14,
no need to install nautilus-open-terminal at all. If you install it, you'll
get the double text, no way to get rid of that.

Any way, it seems that the built-in Open in Terminal is having a bug with
zsh; feel free to open a bug report.

Cheers,
Alfredo