improve the sound of gnome terminal

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 15:33:55 UTC 2015

That's just the way it is in stock GNOME. I don't know if it would be worth
to patch the sound every time the respective GNOME components are updated.
Having said that, the default bell sound is kinda annoying in some
situations.

I guess we have to wait to the technical team to tell if it is feasible to
make such a change in the system without bringing too many headaches.

Cheers,
Alfredo.