improve the sound of gnome terminal

Fri Apr 10 08:32:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

The little 'blip' in gnome Terminal that is configured by default as the
"bell" is not a great choice.

It *is* very pleasant that there is a default sound configured.

That is better than Kubuntu, which does not have sounds configured, only
visual notifications for background (unfocused) terminals.

Personally, I feel the old "beep" that PC speakers had was better than
this now. I am not in the position to select something else though (for
you). I just want to say that it is up for improvement.

And perhaps a nice thing to do. (Make a Doodle poll! :P).

Regards,

Bart Schouten.