Ubuntu GNOME 15.04 GNOME 3.16

Tim darkxst at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 2 21:06:31 UTC 2015

On 03/04/15 06:25, Alexander Vinbæk Strand wrote:
> I have now upgraded to GNOME 3.16 on Ubuntu GNOME 15.04 Vivid, and I can't report bugs, the shortcut keys for sound, brightness etc is not
> working.
the media keys stop working after some time?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1427877
> Banshee media player & GNOME music does not work.
What specifically does not work? both work fine here.
> Google Chrome is working but have 2 icons.
I don't see how that could be related to the GNOME 3.16
> Bluetooth is working but I have problems to auto connect audio devices, but that was a problem also on Ubuntu 14.10, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS does not
> connect to any BT audio device,
Unfortunately the BlueZ5 update which should fix many of the BT issues, has not landed in vivid yet, and its probably too late in the cycle for
that to happen now.
> so I will try ppa-purge and go back to GNOME 3.14, but I want to report some bugs before I go back to 3.14, but as I wrote first in the mail
> the bug reporter does not work so I can't report any bugs.
>
> I can give you the error code that is coming when I try to report bugs but it is on Norwegian Bokmål and is on the screenshot I have attached
> with the mail.
You can report bugs using 'ubuntu-bug <package>'
That particular error means the core dump is invalid and should be specific to one particular crash, maybe delete the crash file from /var/crash
and try to reproduce again.