[NEW] Cycle Assessment

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Thu Oct 30 12:44:18 UTC 2014

Dear all,

"Show me, don't tell me" is my motto for this cycle. That said, kindly have
a look at the very first NEW feature for Ubuntu GNOME Community for this
cycle, that is The Cycle Assessment:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/CycleAssessment

This is a 100% internal assessment where users have nothing to do with it.
It is for us, the leaders of Ubuntu GNOME to do an assessment and evaluate
everything.

I have put lots of sweat, blood and tears into this today. I hope I didn't
miss anything. I don't want to go further because that means more
information, more editing and formatting, etc. Do NOT ever think for a
moment this is an easy job ;)

@Artwork Team
If you see the figures unfair along with the notes, let me know :) we could
have a meeting to discuss.

@Wiki Team
As always, actions speak louder than words :)

@Packaging Team
Tim and his team needs to review/edit if required.

@Everyone
I will NOT publish this yet. Once it is 100% done, we shall publish this to
the public. For now, this will remain on the mailing list.

This is just the beginning.
The next step is two new features for this community so wait for more ;)

I am so tired ... this has taken some extra energy and my day was very long
as usual so .. time to ZzZz now .. good night :)

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
http://torios.org - StartUbuntu <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu> -
http://amjjawad.net

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME>