Translate the Release Notes of Ubuntu GNOME 14.10

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 11:58:41 UTC 2014

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 9:33 PM, Buntugnomeknilch <
linuxgnomebuntuknilch at online.de> wrote:

> Am Samstag, den 25.10.2014, 13:04 +1100 schrieb Ali/amjjawad:
> Hi,

Hi and thanks for your email :)

> i create a new page with german translation:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtopicUnicorn/ReleaseNotes/UbuntuGNOME/German

Thanks a lot :D

> i hope to have done nothing wrong. Please correct if something is not in
> order.

I hope someone else who share your native language can have a look, just in
case. I believe in: All of us are smarter than anyone of us. And, since we
are a team, we should work as such.

> It's missing the German flag … :-)

Do not worry about that, I will ask the Artwork people to help with this :D

> Many greetings,

Thanks a lot for your hard work.

By the way:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtopicUnicorn/ReleaseNotes/UbuntuGNOME#Upgrading_from_last_release

I added "To Upgrade Or Not To Upgrade" link so perhaps we need to translate
that as well?

> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > Please see:
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtopicUnicorn/ReleaseNotes/Lubuntu
> >

> > Who could do the same to ours?
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtopicUnicorn/ReleaseNotes/UbuntuGNOME
> >

> > Any help will be highly appreciated :)
> >

> > Many thanks in advance!
> >

> > --
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > amjjawad
> > Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Let's see if there are more people will contribute and translate the
release notes to their native languages :D