Ubuntu GNOME Translations

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Sat Oct 25 09:26:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

Before you guys get so excited about the subject, I'd like to ask

Jānis-Marks Gailis whether he is still interested or not?

If yes, then it seems we have some interested people who would contribute
to translate the release notes of 14.10 and if that happened, we might also
translate the release notes for 14.04 and that would be the start of the
the translations group. If I will see a serious people with serious
actions, I will talk to the rest of the team leaders and most likely, we
could have a sub-team. For now, all efforts can be under Marketing and
Communications team. This is NOT important now. What does really matter is:

Are there interested and serious people to help with translating simple and
short stuff? We are not asking to translate the whole Wiki area for
example, we are asking to translate few documents by using the native
language of the contributor.

Let me know, please :)

This page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Translations

Needs some love :)

Thank you!

*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
Join Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved>
Test Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing>
Contact Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>