Translate the Release Notes of Ubuntu GNOME 14.10

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Sat Oct 25 08:33:24 UTC 2014

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 7:22 PM, phillip <phillip.szelat at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> >i try on a German translation on this site. But can not find a german
> >flag. Can someone give me an info where a banner "de-flag"
> >deposited/available?
> >
> >Thanks in advence,
> >Greetings from germany
> >

> I think you must open a new wiki page. You should have a look how they
> have done that at lubuntu.

Indeed, a new page must be created, just like what Lubuntu Team did.

The original one:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtopicUnicorn/ReleaseNotes/UbuntuGNOME

To translate that, you need to create new page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtopicUnicorn/ReleaseNotes/UbuntuGNOME/French
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtopicUnicorn/ReleaseNotes/UbuntuGNOME/Spanish

and so on ...

Once the translation is done, kindly share the link and I will take care
about the rest like adding the link to the original page, etc.

> I can also help you with a german translation.

That is great. It is always great to work as a team :)

> Phillip

Many thanks!

I am looking forward to see more help and cooperation between us for this
cycle :)
Until now, we have not yet reached to the level where all of us are working
together. It is not hard at all. Just find the area you are interested in
and just help :) it is very easy.

Thanks a lot guys, let's see who else will help to translate to his native
language :)

*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
Join Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved>
Test Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing>
Contact Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>