Why?!

Lisufas Buntukiste linuxgnomebuntuknilch at online.de
Tue Oct 21 10:31:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

I read on this list Ali's "calling" and try to answer, despite my lousy
english. In a nutshell, for me it is the language barrier that hinders
me in full comprehensive test results reported. If I do that, then
usually by mail to the relevant list. error reporting in the relevant
launchpad bugtracker or where it belongs.

Otherwise i feel like Steve Ovens. I use primarily LTS and STS only look
at me in a virtual environment (VMWareplayer) to test to order. If I
find errors, I report that too Bugtracker (GNOME) or Launchpad.

So, now my feedback to 10.14 Beta2; I installed Ubuntu-GNOME 14.10 Beta
2 in a virtual environment and could not fail during the installation
set firmly. Otherwise, this version is stable.

Even though it might not look like it to test some read more like on
this list. They help to support the project. Only it's at least from a
German perspective seen some users like me.

You have difficulties with the English language and therefore avoid it
on mailing lists (etc) to show that they have problems with the
language. Nevertheless, I am confident, try and use this excellent
derivative users: Ubuntu-GNOME like and are glad that there is this
project. ;-)

You are all here doing a very good job! Many thanks for this and keep it
up! :-)

Greetings from germany,