Why?!

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Mon Oct 20 15:24:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

I know we are all volunteers and none of us and I mean NONE are working
full-paid time on Ubuntu GNOME but seriously? you expect this project to be
successful and become rock solid, etc while there is ONLY ONE testers who
is using the ISO Tracker?

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/325/builds

Seriously?
May I know why? what is wrong or what is the problem? why only Lance is
testing? prove me wrong and show off your testing but from what I can see,
he is the only one ...

Myself and Tim are not full-time worker on this project and this fact will
remain as of now ...

WE are all volunteers and I mean WE .. ALL of us are smarter, better,
stronger, etc than anyone of us ... WE/ALL ... not I, you nor anyone ...
without "WE", we shall accomplish nothing.

Please DO NOT complain if you get a buggy release or less features release
or whatever you may get ...

Please, let's work side by side while we can. Real Life comes first, ankno
doubt but since we are a community, I expected to see more contributions ...

Thank you!

P.S.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing

*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
Join Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved>
Test Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing>
Contact Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>