Still waiting for a go on the design

Marc Thomas mat at mthx.org
Sun Nov 23 18:27:31 UTC 2014

I'm willing to help out whoever is currently working on it to get it in
production. As for Polymer, it only works properly on Chrome. The elements
do not respond most of the time in Firefox or other browser's. Until Google
has its material design libraries cross browser comparable, I think it's
best to avoid browser lock in.
Fair enough.