Ubuntu GNOME on UOS 1411

Lance lbsolost at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 01:52:58 UTC 2014

Good job Ali, thanks for all you do.

Lance

________________________________
 From: Ali/amjjawad <amjjawad at gnome.org>
To: ubuntu-gnome <ubuntu-gnome at lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: Ubuntu GNOME on UOS 1411

On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 12:12 AM, Ali/amjjawad <amjjawad at gnome.org> wrote:

Dear all,

Hi all,

>I shall host a session about Ubuntu GNOME at the UOS 1411 - please see:
>
>http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1411/meeting/22333/happy-second-year-ubuntu-gnome/
>
>Everyone is more than welcome to join and it is an open invite to whoever is interested to join.
>
>I know it is going to be 5:00AM my time but I do love UOS a lot and I always attend or host sessions:
>
>https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad#Ubuntu
>
>None of you have attended any previous session, except one member who is not active nowadays.
>
>I am asking you today so you can be prepared from now ;)
>
>Thank you!

Here is the link:
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1411/meeting/22333/happy-second-year-ubuntu-gnome/

Note:

Before any feedback or thought, you need to know that I have slept for very few hours only and I had two sessions last night, one at 1:00AM till 2:00AM and I had to attend another session from 2:00AM - 3:00AM .. slept for less than an hour ... then did my 2nd session from 5:00AM to 6:00AM. I woke up after 9:30AM but hey, still alive :P

So, if you think I looked and talked as a zombie, I don't blame you ... now, you know ;)

If I forgot to mention anyone, I am sorry but for the above reasons, that was the best I could offer :D

THANK YOU for each and every single contribution to this great project. WITHOUT YOUR HELP, we would never be here today so thanks a million, you are the best, all of you!

>--
>
>Best Regards,
>Ali/amjjawad
>
>Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
>
>Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage
>http://torios.org - StartUbuntu - http://amjjawad.net

Next UOS, if you won't attend, find someone else who will host a session about Ubuntu GNOME :P

Nuh, just kidding, I shall never give up even if I have to talk to myself :D

Ali/amjjawad