Suggestion: vouch for your volunteers

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:41:09 UTC 2014

You are free to add your contribution to the project, but I don't see the
point of "officially" vouching as we are not technically a corporation or
anything, we are all contributors here.

Personally, my experience says that it's not a bad thing to include your
experience in open source projects if you believe it's something that makes
you a better candidate for an specific job. Your very own word is most of
times enough proof for your potential employers.

Cheers,
Alfredo