titlebars broken in 14.10 / ppa?

Kristian Rink kawazu428 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 08:48:16 UTC 2014

Hi;

Am 03.11.2014 um 09:08 schrieb Tim:

> Have you try the updated intel drivers from debian? they fix a couple of other bugs so may help here (assuming you are on intel hardware)

No, not yet, but possibly should give this a try.

> you can still ppa-purge
> 1. run ppa-purge, take note of the packages that are to be removed, then let it go ahead
> 2. reinstall ubuntu-gnome-desktop (this will pull back in the majority of removed packages
> 3. cross-check between removed packages in 1 and installed packages in 2, if any are missing manually install them. (these should only be things
> you manually installed, so unlikely to be critical issue)

Thanks. Took me a while to get rid of all the "newer" versions and
rolled back to stock GNOME, but now things seem fine again. :)

Thanks for your help and all the best,
Kristian

--
“People are strange: They are constantly angered by trivial things,
  but on a major matter like totally wasting their lives, they hardly