titlebars broken in 14.10 / ppa?

Kristian Rink kawazu428 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 07:39:10 UTC 2014

Hi all;

though late, thanks for all your responses. Greatly appreciated. :)

Am 24.10.2014 um 15:56 schrieb Fran Dieguez:

>> >sudo ppa-purge ppa:gnome3-team/gnome3-staging

After updating didn't change this behaviour, I tried to indeed purge the
staging ppa but gave up pretty soon seeing apt wanted to uninstall
gnome-shell. Fail. :/ Is there any way to figure out what exactly is
broken here and which package to possibly downgrade, or am I left out
with just reinstalling 14.10? :)

TIA and all the best
Kristian

--
“People are strange: They are constantly angered by trivial things,
  but on a major matter like totally wasting their lives, they hardly