ubuntu-gnome14.04 with gnome3.12

paulle o ya.paulle at yandex.com
Fri May 2 11:09:13 UTC 2014

'm running ubuntu gnome 14.04 but with gnome3/staging repo activated.
So I'm using gnome 3.12 and the system is quite stabile. But 2 programs
of gnome3.12 are missing gnome-media or gnome soundrecorder and
gnome-software. Gnome-software gives you possibility to create
program-folders
and other things (alacarte did in former versions a part of this job).
Does anybody know why these 2 programs are not included in
https://launchpad.net/~gnome3-team/+archive/gnome3-staging ?
Or there i can find a ppa. I searched for this but without result.