Synaptic font and letters error?

Christian Kirbach christian.kirbach at gmail.com
Thu May 1 08:16:40 UTC 2014

Am Samstag, den 26.04.2014, 05:00 +0200 schrieb Markus Steinko:
> Hey there! Someone ever had that bug shown in the attached video when
> using synaptic? And knows how it can get solved? Thanks a lot.

First of all, posting large files to mailing lists is a very bad idea.
Next time please store this file somewhere and just send the link to the
list.

Yes I can reproduce this easily. It looks like either a gtk+ or synaptic
bug to me. I suggest to file a bug report on launchpad.

--
Christian Kirbach <christian.kirbach at gmail.com>