StartUbuntu and Ubuntu GNOME

Steve Ovens steve_ovens at linux.com
Wed Mar 12 13:17:42 UTC 2014

It always amazes me the amount of energy you have around converting your
neighbourhood.

Where I live, neighbours are not close, aside from the person directly next
to your house, generally there is no communication in the neighbourhood. If
I tried to accomplish what you are doing, they would look at me like a
crazy person.

Good work!

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 9:08 AM, Ali/amjjawad <amjjawad at gnome.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Some of you may be wondering why I'm silent these days?
> Well, who said I'm? :)
>
> http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2014/01/2014-report-project-convert-my.html
>
> I'm busy spreading the word of Ubuntu GNOME and StartUbuntu in real life.
>
> This morning, two machines, one shot, have been converted to Ubuntu GNOME
> and do I really need too tell you how dazzled my neighbor was?
>
> She is from Island and she never ever heard of Linux.
>
> Now, her entire life is about to change.
> She was shocked from the speed.
> The look and feel.
> How easy it is.
>
> Oh, do I need to list more?
>
> It's Ubuntu GNOME, my friends ... it makes your life as easy as it never
> been before ... you love it? go convert your friends and family ... you
> will do them a huge favor!
>
> Thank you!
>

> --
> Best Regards,
> amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
> *Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."
>
> Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
> Join Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved>
> Test Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing>
> Contact Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>