Fwd: Participation in 14.10 alpha-1 (due out this Thursday)

Tim darkxst at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 23 11:50:57 UTC 2014

Hey All,
  So its time for another milestone release! I have a pretty busy week ahead so won't be around a whole lot the next few days, however if there
are any really critical bugs, let me know and I will try find time to take alook.

Ali: hoping you will be able to deal with this one, release notes and liasing with release team?

Everyone else: it would be great if someone on the qa team can step up and keep track of all the main issue/bugs that arise from the testing.
The major ones should go in the release notes, and the rest should be fixed for alpha2. I will at some point setup tags for utopic milestones so
we can assign the bugs to milestones.

Tim