Creating a custom CD with all my settings and packages.

Hadi Rezaee hadirezaei at gmx.com
Fri Jun 20 09:35:53 UTC 2014

hello guys

I hope you're doing well.

I'm running Ubuntu-gnome  testing unicorn on my laptop, and so far i'm
happy with it.
I have a question... I have googled my question, and it gives me lots of
solutions, I wanted to ask you for the easiest one for me, I'm not good
with  linux's CLI yet.

My Ubuntu gnome has some packages and settings that I would love to have
it on a live custom CD. It's some VPN software set up to bypass the
censorship, my speech settings and drivers, and some free random proxies
that i found.
I have done lots of googling to set up this environment, Is there a way
for me to build a custom CD, without confusing and complex steps?

I would love to get help on this,
Cheers!
Hadi