How to remove gnome documents?

Dave Steinberg dmsteinberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:46:59 UTC 2014

Hi Steve,

What's the concern with removing gnome-desktop? My understanding of meta
packages is that they're basically just a simple installation mechanism.
It's leveraging the dependency mechanism to define a default set of Gnome
desktop applications.

I don't think there's any harm in removing the gnome-desktop if you want to
remove gnome-documents. If there were any real dependencies on
gnome-documents, those would be captured by other packages.
Cheers,
Dave