3 problems I have after Ubuntu Gnome 14.04 LTS installation

Konrad Kostecki konrad.kostecki at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 07:18:15 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!

After installation of Ubuntu Gnome 14.04 LTS I experience few issues. I
don't want to spam the mailing list so every issue will be placed in this
email thread.

I already posted these questions on Ubuntu Forums but unfortunately didn't
get the answers I needed.

1. [UbuntuGnome] Notebook screen brightness always 100% after start-up
<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2226811> in Hardware
<http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=332> -
2. [UbuntuGnome] GDM / user accounts sometimes not visible on list
<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2227516> in Desktop Environments
<http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=329> -
3. [UbuntuGnome] Keyboard layout switching problem
<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2227522> in Desktop Environments
<http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=329> -

Thank you for your time and suggestions!

Kind regards,
Konrad