UOS 14.06 Panel Idea

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Sat Jun 7 09:12:32 UTC 2014

Hi again,

Thanks for your reply!

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 7:14 PM, Svetlana Belkin <belkinsa at ubuntusense.com>
wrote:

> On 06/05/2014 10:53 AM, Ali/amjjawad wrote:
> > As always, I'm very much interested :)
> > What exactly should I do? anything to sign? apply for? kindly advise!
>
> You just need to sign up for the UOS itself:
> http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1406/registration/

Done.

> You can view your meeting here:
> http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1406/meeting/22257/lubuntu-panel/ Please
> ignore the name of the link, it was a copy of the Lubuntu Panel but it
> should link to Ubuntu GNOME Panel

What do you mean? you mean if I register a new track/session, it should be
something like:

http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1406/meeting/22257/UbuntuGNOME-panel
<http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1406/meeting/22257/lubuntu-panel/>

Could you please confirm?

> If it turns out to be only one person panel, I can change the meeting to
> a one (or two person) presentation like what phillw and ianorlin are
> doing:
> http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1406/meeting/22284/introduction-to-lubuntu/

I'm willing to attend the community track (I will also attend the user
track - Nicholas, Val and Lyz) but not yet sure who else from Ubuntu GNOME
Team is willing to attend? none has replied this email yet except me.

> I only need the time that you want to do the track/session.

Should I tell you the time here? or should I register a track/session?
please advise!

> Thank you.
> --
> Svetlana Belkin A.K.A: belkinsa
> User Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa

Thanks!

@Ubuntu GNOME Team
Anyone is interested to attend and help me with that session? I don't mind
doing it alone but it would be great if there will be more than one person
from Ubuntu GNOME Team :)

--
Best Regards,
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
Join Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved>
Test Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing>
Contact Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>