Ubuntu GNOME 14.04.1 has been released

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Fri Jul 25 13:58:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

Kindly be informed that 14.04.1 (the first point of release for Trusty
Tahr) has been released for Ubuntu GNOME:

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-gnome/releases/14.04.1/release/

I'm VERY sorry but I do feel very bad and have no energy at all.
I need sometime alone, please. Once I feel better, I shall do the release
notes. If anyone wants that, by all means, we do have a Wiki Team for such
purposes and we do have a community :)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TrustyTahr/ReleaseNotes/UbuntuGNOME

If you are going to update the release notes, kindly make sure to mention
14.04.1 ONLY. There is NO point to talk about 14.04. Some bugs are fixed
already. Some new bugs are there. The users will not be interested to
download an old version of 14.04 but he/she will be interested to download
the latest.

This link:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-gnome/releases/14.04.1/release/

Will have 14.04 anyway.

I'll do my best to be back shortly, hopefully.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and sorry for the short notice.

*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
Join Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved>
Test Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing>
Contact Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>