All different versions...

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 12:51:58 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 9:47 PM, Don Cosner <d.cosner at comcast.net> wrote:

> I am wondering why Gnome in 14.10 packages are from 3.6, 3.8, 3.10 and
> 3.12? I am sorry but what a mess even for an alpha release.
>
> Don Cosner

Hi and thanks for your email :)

As I always state, instead of complaining, why not to offer some help?! we
are doing our best here but as Tim said, things will never happen magically
;)

Getting involved with Ubuntu GNOME is not a rocket science:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved

As for development work, if you could help with that, that's great news :)

If not, maybe you know someone who might help? every help is more than
welcome and our doors are opened to anyone who is interested to help,
really :)

Thank you for your email :)