Does ubuntu-gnome have accessibility support for installation?

hadi remonion hadirezaei at gmx.com
Thu Jan 23 23:06:43 UTC 2014

Hello

Please excuse me if this question has been asked before on this
mailinglist, I'm a new User.

I wanted to know, that does UbuntuGnome come with accessibility options
for installation like ubuntu does?
In this case, speech-guided installation, for visually impaired. In
ubuntu, at the boot screen, hitting  control+S fires up the speech
guided installation, so blind and visually impaired users can install
the system as well. then after the installation,  gnome-orca (the
screenreader), will automaticly run.

I'm really interested to run ubuntu gnome, as Unity is extremely laggy
when navigating with orca
  Gnome-orca has been improved a lot in gnome 3.8 as well, that's also
one of the reasons that i'm eager to install this distro.

Cheers
Thanks.