Support Tim's Application

David B Yentzen dbyentzen at fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 20 00:15:31 UTC 2014

Thanks Ali for the heads up. I just submitted my testimonial per the
link you supplied. I've never met Tim but have felt the effects of his
efforts.  I'm older and have been around for awhile( contributed to
multiple organizations). It doesn't take much effort to see that Tim has
worked hard to establish a community that is healthy, positive, and
where all community contributors( tech and non-tech alike) are welcomed
and respected. This has great appeal and sows the seeds for long-term
growth and stability.

Best,
David

<mailto:amjjawad at gmail.com>> wrote:

>     Dear Ubuntu GNOME Community (Users and Members),
>
>     Our Head of Developers (Tim) is applying for MOTU [1] and it is
time for Ubuntu GNOME Community to show the well deserved appreciation
for him and support his application: