Welcome our new Artwork Team members!

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 21:45:23 UTC 2014

Yeah, just a little reminder on Launchpad's pages. I put: *Before joining
the team, please have a look at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved> *on the Artwork team
page.
Well, you never know, chances are someone gets to know Ubuntu GNOME
exclusively via Launchpad. Who knows...

Yeah, I think the wiki is more than clear, but again, I forgot to let them
know there were rules before joining the team.