introduction

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 08:58:07 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Walee Ahmed <tausif.0593 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,

Hello Walee :)

> I am Walee Ahmed and I would like to be part of the Ubuntu Gnome team to
> make the project even better.

Welcome to Ubuntu GNOME Mailing List and we would be glad to have you as a
member of our family :)

I believe you have already taken a look at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved

Correct?

> Its is the beginning of the new year, and I believe its about time a give
> back to the community which have been part of my life for quite some time.
>
> I am a CS student and so I would be able to devote consistent amount of
> time most weeks. I would like to be part of the packaging team<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Packaging> and
> the developing team <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Packaging> as i
> think my experience with C++ and python would be much more applicable.
>
> I am a fast learner, so please do not hesitate to include me whenever you
> need a hand! :D

@Tim
He is all yours :D

> Sincerely
> Walee
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WalleXD

I have subscribed to your Wiki Page so in case there is something broken or
you need any help, I am your point of contact ;)
I usually jump in and fix broken stuff without notice :P

Kindly make sure to bookmark:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage

And have a look at the tabs as well :)

Thank you!