[Ubuntugnome-qa] Moment of Truth

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 21:46:25 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 1:42 AM, Lance <lbsolost at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It took me nearly four hours to figure out how to create a gnome/bugzilla
> account and file my first bug so maybe we need to improve the documentation
> regarding that process.
>
> Lance

Hi Lance,

Bugzilla? AFAIK, we at Ubuntu GNOME are only using Launchpad for reporting
bugs :)
I have never heard anything such as using both areas for bugs. That is
indeed why our Testing Wiki Page doesn't explain this in details. Launchpad
is what we use and what we ask our testers to use:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing

Thank you!