I love you guys! [I'm back]

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 18:38:30 UTC 2014

Hi mates,

I'm finally home from my vacation. First of all, I wish you all a happy new
year.

As Ali said, it's very hard to find competent people to work with, and
somehow this project is full of them. I have a lot of experience in
FLOSS-related teamwork and the way this project is growing is overwhelming,
really. I'm happy to be part of this community.

PS. Off-topic: I will announce the new artwork team members if not today
(I'm busy and tired), tomorrow. We still have to talk about our team tasks,
being the most important the wallpaper contest.

Best regards, Alfredo.