[New] Google Hangout on Air for Sub-Teams' Meetings

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 15:11:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'd like to announce that the era of 'IRC Meetings' is no longer dominate
the world of at least one of Ubuntu Communities.

We might be the very first community that has started using Google Hangout
on Air, beside IRC, for its Sub-Teams' Meetings :)

More information: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Meetings

This is 'not' to replace or cancel the IRC Meetings but rather a new
interested and very interactive addition to the world of Ubuntu
Communities. AFAIK, none of the other communities within Ubuntu are doing
that for their sub-teams meetings. It seems everyone is using IRC so let's
be a bit different and use both :)

If it is up to me, I'd very interested to keep using Google Hangout instead
of IRC but that is just me.

This is just the beginning. I do have a vision to make Ubuntu GNOME
Community the best in every single aspect. I do believe that a strong
community which thinks differently can have a strong system.

We are a team of High Quality. Keep that in mind :)

Together, we are looking for a year full of achievements and improvement.

Thank you!