Invitation for Hangout on Air Meeting

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 21:15:58 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 9:49 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Wiki and Docs Team,
>
> I am available almost anytime so whatever time is good for you, let me
> know and let's finish this un-finished task :D
>
> I am CC'ing the main mailing list in case someone is interested to attend
> :)
>
> I'd suggest to add me to your Google+ in case you haven't yet.
>
> Thank you and I am waiting for your reply :)
>
> --

Hi,

Finally :D
I thought that would never happen but it just did :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvHsvwXE37Y

Thank you so much, James for your time and we shall definitely re-do that
again, right? :D

@Ivan, don't feel bad, the meeting was short so that you can catch up with
us next time and hopefully James won't have another meeting to catch up
with so we can talk more ;)

I am excited now to do more session about everything related to Ubuntu
GNOME :)