want to test ubuntuGnome 14.4 - a question for iso files

Hadi hadirezaei at gmx.com
Thu Feb 27 14:12:21 UTC 2014

I will study the testing wiki pages and will join the launchpad team. I
have never  filed bugs so this can be the first time for me to  participate.
Regarding accessibility, I believe there are one or two folks who work
on gnome-orca itself full time, and there are active developers in
Debian and Manjaro distros for accessibility improvements. lots of
accessibility improvements came up in gnome 3.4.2 and the following
releases, so I believe there has to be some good  devs who are helping
to improve accessibility in gnome.

Ubuntu Gnome is amazing. maybe in the far future it could be possible to
have speakup by default.