want to test ubuntuGnome 14.4 - a question for iso files

Tim tim at feathertop.org
Thu Feb 27 04:31:25 UTC 2014

On 27/02/14 00:44, Hadi wrote:
> Hello guys
>
> I'm about to test Ubuntu gnome specially in terms of accessibility.
>
> My  OS which  runs the virtualization is a windows7. are there any programs  in windows that could work  similar to TestDrive?
> I'm restrictive on bandwidth, and i'm looking to avoid redownloading iso files as they get uploaded.
You will want to use Zsync. Looks like there are client builds of zsync for windows here:
https://www.assembla.com/spaces/zsync-windows/documents

And the Ubuntu docs for zync here:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ZsyncCdImage

(zsync URL's for Ubuntu GNOME images are in here:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-gnome/daily-live/current/)