GNOME Music, Weather and Maps

Marc Thomas jazzyflute at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 17:56:13 UTC 2014

As 14.04 is an LTS release, I think it would be best to provide the most
mature software (Feature and Stability) currently available. 14.10 will
give GNOME music more time to gain feature parity and to go through more
rigorous QA.

Website <http://mathomaste.ch>   :
Google+<https://plus.google.com/u/0/103260909450809151378/about>
 :   Twitter <https://twitter.com/mathomastech>   :