[Ubuntugnome-comms] Ubuntu GNOME Brasil - Facebook Group

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Fri Dec 19 05:26:43 UTC 2014

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 3:58 PM, Tim <darkxst at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> On 19/12/14 15:37, Carlos Vinícius Ferrer wrote:
> >
> > Hello everybody,

Hi,

> > I understand perfectly what you wrote and I apologize for the hasty
> creation of the group. In the description of the group I made a point to
> > say that the group is unofficial Ubuntu GNOME group and just deleted the
> image with the logo. But if you believe it is better to delete the
> > group, I can delete.
> >
> I don't see any problem for this group to exist as unofficial community,
> as long as your careful of the points that Keith made.

Ditto.

As long as these 'unofficial' groups whether on facebook or google+
(communities as what google label it) follow the notes that Keith suggested
(which myself and Tim agree on), I too see no harm but scourge to create
more with different languages.

> Tim
> >
> > I'm enjoying being part of Ubuntu GNOME team and what's best for the
> team, I will do.

You just need to make sure you can handle these group because from our
side, I'm afraid we can't handle more channels at the moment and above all,
we don't speak other languages.

@Artwork Team
Could you please be so kind and create a banner for this group? you can
send me the SVG file once done so I could change it every time we need that
:)

Make it looks like as unofficial banner possible :P

If that's too much, then perhaps Carlos needs to come up with his own
banner?

> Now, Im going to sleep because it is too late in Brazil
> > and I'm tired.

Sleep well and once you wake up, let me know so we could share the link of
that group so hopefully more people from Brazil could join ;)

> > Thanks, guys. And sorry again...

No need to be sorry!
We thank you for your great support ;)

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME>